No, I haven’t given up on this project. I could make all kinds of excuses as to why I stopped. But that’s not what I’m going to do. I am going to start on it again. Right now.
Reasons I love Dale:
122. When I got hurt yesterday, he dropped everything and came straight to the ER to wait with me.
123. He wanted me to eat lunch, so he went and got my favorite at Firehouse Subs.
124. He offered to sleep in the recliner so that he wouldn’t hurt me last night.
125. He is a caring and tender individual who hates to see me in pain.
126. He drove our firstborn to school this morning, even though it’s freezing outside.
127. He gets excited by little things.
128. He likes to spoil me. He just brought home Orange Rolls for breakfast. 😀
My goal is to get 1000 reasons of why I love Dale by mid July. I’m approximately 2 and a half months behind. So maybe if I write 6 a day instead of 3, I can catch up.
I do know that this has changed my way of thinking about my husband. If you are reading this and you are struggling in your marriage, I recommend giving it a try. Just three things a day that you love about your spouse. Even just for 30 days. I bet you are surprised.
Alright, I’m off to try to do some Bible study while it’s still quiet.
P.S. Mine is the one on the left in this picture.