Today has been full of writing reports. That seems to be a lot of what I do these days. I patch holes and manipulate data. Today has been good, because my reports have been used and referenced and my name keeps getting mentioned. It makes me feel valued and useful. 😊
- I am grateful I have a good job that I can learn so much about.
- I am grateful to have a manager who doesn’t mind me asking a million questions.
- I am grateful that I can take as long as I need to work on the reports that I get asked to make.
- I am grateful that I can reword things and communicate what’s needed as needed.
- I am grateful for my husband and all the little things he does that says “I love you.”
It’s been a good day. I’m getting ready for a good weekend. My friend is getting married on Saturday. We’re having drum rehearsal and then a party on Sunday. I’m feeling good. And I’m so thankful.