I think it’s safe to say I’ve been in a season of struggle. It’s been hard to get to the church building. But when I have, it’s been worth it. Our church has been our family. Trying to reconnect not with everyone, but with one or two special groups of people, reaching out on an individual basis has been helpful.
Two things were made obvious this past Sunday. 1) I need to give my trust over fully to God. So much harder to do than to say. I will be working on this the rest of my life. 2) I need to continue to be thankful. The easiest way will be to add to this blog, hopefully every day. So with that in mind, I will tackle the easy one first.
- I am grateful for my new puppy (Oh, I’ll have to do a puppy post with an overload of pictures soon!)
- I am grateful for my friends Gena and Karen.
- I am grateful for our new elders at church. Especially the one who seemed to know I needed prayers on Sunday.
- I am grateful for The Chosen. A good series about the ministry of Jesus. It touches my heart.
- I am grateful that I still love my new job. I learn so much all the time.
- I am grateful for my manager. He’s very encouraging with me trying to get and stay healthy.
- I am grateful for our preacher and that God gives him the words to say.
- I am grateful for a new opportunity with KCRF.
I think that needs to be all for tonight. I will try to post again tomorrow.