I feel like I live most of my days in a constant whirlwind. I didn’t post on Thursday, because Dale and I spent all day together, side-by-side. I didn’t want him to know about my super secret project. lol. Yesterday, Friday, I went from work, to the church building, to the grocery stores, to home. I didn’t sit down (other than driving) from 7 until 3:30. Then when Dale got home, he needed to decompress, but we were still trying to celebrate anniversary, so we went to dinner, and then just kind of hung out the rest of the night. This morning, I went to Target and then to the post office, and now I’m sitting at my computer to try to catch up to myself before we leave for our D&D session tonight.
Whew. I’m tired just typing all of that out.
But I love my husband. I love the life that we’ve built together. I’m trying to enjoy every moment that we have together.
Reasons I love Dale:
180. He’s smart. He doesn’t think he is, but he is.
181. He’s a good teacher. If he can take a complicated subject like ports and DNS servers and break it down to where I can understand it, then he is a good teacher.
182. He’s pretty patient. I can’t count the number of times that I’ve thrown a fit about something, and he’s loved me in spite of myself.
183. He likes to laugh. I love how the corners of his eyes crinkle when he’s laughing.
184. He loves to sing. He doesn’t do it as much as he used to, but he still has a beautiful voice.
185. He’s willing to share cooking duties. He doesn’t mind it when I ask him to help with dinner.
186. He’s got a pretty good imagination. He has worked for months on our D&D campaign. And the characters he comes up with are incredibly funny.
187. He loves God. More than anything, this is the most important to me. He loves God.
188. I know this is a family oriented blog, but honestly, he’s sexy.
189. He is a hard worker. After we get home tonight, he’ll actually be up the rest of the night working on IT issues for his company. And he will make sure they are done correctly, because that’s who he is.
Alright, it’s getting close to time for us to leave, so I need to wrap this up. I love my husband. We had a good anniversary.