I am at a unique point in my life. I am going back to work and making a career for the first time in my life. And I get to choose what I want to do with my life.
So, Dale found a program called IVMF and I signed up. It’s a program designed to help military veterans (or their families) further their careers. It’s primarily IT focused. I had a wide range of topics to choose from, and I chose Cloud Services. My classes start November 20. And I will be working to get a CompTIA Cloud+ certificate.
Reasons I love Dale:
147. He encourages me in just about every thing I’ve ever wanted to do or try.
148. He’s the one who found the IVMF program for me to apply to. He researched a lot of my options and helped me decide what direction I need to go in.
149. He’s answering all the questions I have about networking and cloud processes and everything IT related.
150. He’s very patient with me.
151. He eats a lot of leftovers. I know this doesn’t seem like much, but I have a hard time eating them. I’m grateful he does so without much complaint.
152. He’s very logical and methodical.
153. He has a servant’s heart. He sees what needs to be done and does it.
154. He’s actually fairly introverted. Believe it or not, I love that about him. We balance each other nicely.
Well, that’s all for tonight. I’m watching Princess play a video game. She’s fun to learn from. Plus, it gives us a bit of bonding time.