So I have a little story to tell you before I get into today’s list. Thursday at work, I fell off a ladder. I didn’t fall far, maybe 3 or 4 feet off the ground. But I fell backwards. I twisted my ankle and hit my head.
I never lost consciousness, and I didn’t break anything. No blood, no breaks. Yay! But it was still enough that I got sent to the ER for a CT scan and an x-ray.
So, side effects. My ankle is still tight and tender. I still have a goose egg on the back of my skull even though the swelling is going down. And I have what feels like a constant migraine headache.
But I didn’t break anything, and I am getting better. So Yay!
Reasons I love Dale:
136. He is overwhelmingly tender when he is concerned for my health.
137. He spoils me rotten with A&W Root Beer and whatever I need to feel better.
138. He has a strong faith in God. But he’s very modest about it.
139. He is very ethical, and trustworthy.
140. I happen to think he’s cute.
141. He cares about his friends. I can think of about 2 or 3 different people right now that he’s been praying for.
142. He knows how to use an Ace bandage and wrap my ankle correctly.
Alright, I’m off to try to get some sleep and heal a little more. Have a good day everyone.
P.S. This is sort of similar to the ladder I fell off of.