Alright, I’m going to write about something different and a bit happier now. I’m going to write about my husband.
It’s surprising to me how many people are actually reading this little project of mine. I hope that it shows that anyone can change their attitude towards their significant other, simply by how they choose to celebrate them.
I will admit it’s rough at times. He still frustrates me at times. But I can recognize that sometimes, it really is how I choose to look at things. Or it’s hormones. I’m finally mature enough to realize that sometimes those pesky female hormones actually do affect me way more than I like.
But I think over all, I’ve made progress. I do try to see things from his perspective. We do talk quite a bit more. I still love him.
Alright, on to the mushy stuff. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I’m already sleepy.
Reasons I love Dale:
110. The way he explains difficult things to me. If I’m having trouble with a concept, he helps me figure it out.
111. I love his crinkles around his eyes.
112. He is aging quite nicely. Salt and pepper looks good on him.
113. Somewhere along the way, he’s gone from being insecure in his field to having almost a management mentality. I’m proud of him for this.
114. He rides the bus so that I can use the car if needed, but also to save money.
115. He eats leftovers for lunch.
116. He falls asleep sitting up.
117. He goes to school things if faire or work interferes with me attending.
118. He knows how to make a dollar stretch.
119. His love of TV crime shows, like NCIS or CSI or JAG.
120. His love of fantasy and science fiction books.
121. His predictability. Yes, this occasionally makes me frustrated, but I’m choosing to see it as a blessing tonight.
That’s all I have, and I really need to go to bed. I’m going to attempt to get up at 5:30 with Boo tomorrow morning to try riding the bus to her college campus. Wish us luck!