It’s the last two weeks before faire starts. It’s the last push to learn lines, verses, music, etc. Tweaks to the costume and characters. Add in work and church. Plus add in that we started Little Bit in public school this morning. And I’m currently waiting on Boo who is enrolling in community college right now.
I’m swamped. And tired.
I’m still working on this list, because I think it’s that important. I just have to work on it when I can.
Reasons I love Dale:
100. His integrity.
101. His persistence.
102. His patience.
103. His ability to sight read any part.
104. The way he stops what he’s doing if I simply need a hug.
105. His tenderness towards the girls.
106. His ability to know when I need more or different help than he can give.
107. His tenderness towards me.
108. I love how he tries to explain his work to me. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don’t. But that doesn’t stop him from trying.
109. The way he makes me laugh.
Okay, that’s all I have for now. I’m going to try to sit patiently and wait on Boo. But I’d rather be sleeping.