I am very thankful for my friend who is keeping me accountable. I got distracted and forgot to write my posts on Dale. Thank you K for keeping me in line.
I have 3 days to make up for, so here goes.
Reasons I love Dale:
29. He waits up for me if I’m running late.
30. He lets me drive him to work if he’s running late. Some days, it’s the only time I get to talk to him.
31. He cooks a good hamburger.
32. He likes to go camping.
33. He likes to sleep with the fan on.
34. I love the way that he likes to get up and leave REALLY early when we are traveling. It means I get to sleep just a little longer.
35. I love the way that he says “rain” isn’t “rain” but “sprinkles.”
36. I love the way he reads the Bible.
37. I love the way he prays.
38. I love how he walks on his tiptoes when he’s barefoot.
39. I love how he indulges my whims.
40. I love how we both love musicals, even if they aren’t the same type of musicals. We fell in love talking about Phantom of the Opera.
Thank you for reading. I know it’s not as much fun as maybe my regular posts, but I still feel it’s necessary.