Day 3 of catching up. My plan was to keep up during Renaissance Festival. I really wanted to stay on top of this. Best laid plans of mice and men, right? I’ll catch up with my list. I will. But it’s going slowly right now.
October 11: 3 gifts of change
- Bringing Princess into our house has been a big change for all of us. 949
- Losing my dad this year has changed my relationship with my step mother. 950
- Having 2 vehicles has been a positive change this year. 951
October 12: a gift small, smaller, smallest
- The castle that my girls made me for my birthday this year. 952
- It came with a princess and her knights. 953
- And 2 homemade cards. 954
October 13: 3 gifts to be read – which means, I have the book, but I haven’t read it yet, but I’m sure I will love it when I do.
- Let’s all be brave by Annie Downs 955
- Hands Free Life by Rachel Macy Stafford 956
- Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend 957
October 14: 3 gifts said
- “I have a place for you if you come back.” 958
- “I love you.” 959
- “Come live with me.” 960
October 15: 3 gifts re-read
- Liberated through Submission. This book changed my life and my marriage with Dale. I highly recommend it. 961
- More than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell 962
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. This book is the reason, the purpose behind this blog. 963
I’m off to get the oil changed in the van before we take off to Nashville for Thanksgiving. Ya’ll have a good day.