Maybe that’s obvious, but I’m tired. I’m staying up too late, not sleeping enough at night, and getting up too early. And of course, sleeping during the middle of the day to catch up on the sleep I’m not getting at night.
It probably comes down to the fact that I need to start exercising on a regular basis.
May 4: 3 gifts before 9 am
- Quiet time to try to have a Bible study. It’s usually very peaceful first thing in the morning. (414)
- Coffee. I really enjoy my French press. (415)
- Good morning kisses from Dale. (416)
May 5: A gift in a sign, a smile, a snack
- Rehearsals 5 minutes away instead of 1 hour away. (417)
- My friend Angie who insists on checking on me. (418)
- Today? Chocolate with a cherry flavor. Delicious. (419)
May 6: 3 gifts found in Christ
- Peace (420)
- Hope (421)
- Strength – Philippians 4:13 (422)
I am doing my very best to make it through one day at a time. Get up, take care of the children, take care of myself, go to bed. That’s all I have the energy for right now. I can’t seem to make lesson plans or concentrate on anything for more than about 10 minutes. Just one day at a time.
Hugs for now,