I’ve been getting ready to travel. I’m headed to Nashville to help my dad for a couple of weeks. My children are coming with me. Dale is not. So I’ve been spending time both in leaving him prepared and getting ready to leave.
February 17: 3 gifts found in giving/serving
- My children will get to see my service to my father. 145
- Helping others brings a happiness to your soul. 146
- Helping others is just helping others. I don’t know that I can find another gift there.
February 18: 3 gifts on paper
- A handwritten card 147
- Crayon drawings 148
- “Love Notes” from my children 149
February 19: 3 gifts that were Plan B’s (Dale had to help with this one.)
- Harding University 150
- Moving to Missouri 6 months after we got married. 151
- Moving BACK to Missouri instead of Qatar after Dale got out of the Army. 152
February 20: A gift at breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Pancakes 153
- Food court 154
- Square Pizza 155
- My whiteboard. It was free. : ) 156
- Falling snow 157
- A blank sheet of paper. 157
That’s all I’ve got right now. I’m going to finish for the night so that I can spend a few more minutes with Dale. Have a good night.