I simply HAVE to post this recipe. It’s so very yummy. I’m eating it right now. :p
This is so simple, cheap and FILLING…This is such a filling dinner that a 13 x 9 pan, gave our family of 4, three nights of dinner plus my husband taking it in his lunch.
- 3 boxes GENERIC Mac-n-cheese (prepared as directed)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (use the smaller size jar)
- 1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 1 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- While mac-n-cheese is still in pan (already prepared as directed) pour in the jar of spaghetti sauce and mix throroughly. (when you make 3 boxes at one time, the water does get a bit white and starchy, but it won’t affect the outcome)
- In a 9 x 13 pan, pour in 1/2 of the mac-n-cheese & sauce mixture and spread to cover bottom of pan. Top that with a single layer of pepperoni, and sprinkle 1/2 of mozzarella cheese on. Then spread the other half of the mac-n-cheese mixture carefully over the bottom layer. Again layer pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve this with dinner rolls or garlic bread for a really great meal. It will feed ALOT so it’s great for a family gathering or group.It’s amazing AND tasted JUST like pizza, so kids will love it as well!