Do I have to? That’s what I feel like today. My grocery budget has fallen far short of my actual meals left to plan. So, in an effort to stretch and make as much as I can with as little as possible, I present, my menus.
- Sunday: tuna fish, mac n cheese
- Monday: Jambalya, Potato Soup
- Tuesday: Spaghetti w/o meat, sandwiches
- Wednesday: Jambalya leftovers, tuna fish
- Thursday: bacon and eggs, pot pie
- Friday: hamburgers, chicken nuggets
- Saturday: mac n cheese, buttered rice
Do you want next week’s incredible budget stretcher meals, too? Oh, alright. Since you asked so nicely.
- Sunday: chicken nuggets, PB & J
- Monday: Tuna Fish, grilled cheese
- Tuesday: Pancakes (making extra to freeze), hamburger helper
- Wednesday: sandwiches, homemade pizza
- Thursday: baked potatoes, chicken and rice
- Friday: Spaghetti with meat, mac n cheese
- Saturday: I haven’t planned this yet, because Friday is also PAYDAY!
I must say on the plus side, though, Dale did promise that if we didn’t bounce any checks this month, that he would take me out for a steak dinner. So far, we’re looking good at going out. :p Applebee’s here I come!